University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) is a medium-sized university located centrally in the Sunshine Coast region.
- USC started in 1994 and has steadily grown.
- The main campus is on a 100-hectare site at Sippy Downs, just a short drive from the beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
- The University has established several study locations in nearby urban centres.
- Indicative ATAR: 50
- Health field bachelor students: 4,736
- Society and Culture bachelor students: 2,858
- International students: 3,835
Cities with a USC campus
Sunshine Coast (Sippy Downs)
Acceptance Rate of USC Australia
The University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) does not typically publish its acceptance rates, as this is not a common practice in Australia. However, USC is known for its inclusive approach to admissions, with indicative ATARs of 50 for courses such as business and social sciences, 60 for engineering, and 65 for education.
An ATAR of 50 literally means that half of all people in a given year of schooling in Australia would be eligible to study at the university after Year 12. If you want to find an Australian university that is likely to accept your application for enrolment, USC is one of the best choices.
Related: ATAR Scores for Uni Courses