Western Sydney University is a large, multi-campus university.
- WSU teaches students across Sydney's expanding western suburbs.
- The University is spread across several sites, each with different specialisations.
- WSU caters to students of varying academic ability and is less selective than some other Sydney universities.
- Indicative ATAR: 70
- Largest fields: Society and Culture, Health
- International students: 8,172
Cities with a WSU campus
Sydney (Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Lithgow, Nirimba, Parramatta City, Parramatta South, Penrith, Sydney City, Sydney Olympic Park)